7.07.2008

twentythree.


i designed this when i was doing my big final assignment..., my brain was full of ****
but still... i need to create such a sweet gift for my lovely sista, because  it was my promise to her and Mario...

Tammy is my 2nd elder sister, her full name is
Rr. Tammy Alameina Melati Yudhi Putri Biantoro
my concept was a sparkling white wedding, as white as Jasmine (Melati is Jasmine)
because this is the first wedding in my family, so mostly are parents decide everything... :)
i created the design with a touch of victorian allure, with an emboss picture at the back of the invitation
and a silver-white organdy ribbon..., i love it, they love it... :)
 
anyways..., i'm so proud of my self cuz i contributed something for people i love, especially her...

i am too excited to share this victorian adventure that i keep for almost 2 years in my 'great images' folder...
look...., she's so gorgeous...

BEAUTIFUL TAMMY...

INCREDIBLE MARIO...

i asked them not to smile..., hihi..


i adore victorian fashion too much at that time, but i only can visualize it for some important occasion...
such as my sister's pre-wed photo session..., i also created the wedding invitation :D
i proposed her and her husband Mario about my victorian concept...
and because it's a gift for them, so they agreed... Ha! Great!


victorian brought me so much fun with the ornaments, from the jewelry to the laces detail ...
i kinda got some problem for Mario's costumes..., honestly most of my wardrobe are for female... :(
so i borrowed my dad's suit and his special occasion formal army uniform (he only wear it for ARMY big ceremony, scary huh...!), so i need to take all of the badges off, dad told me so... :)
i also use my old black coat, it is L size so i think it will fit to Mario, poor Mario...
 and i read a lot from wikipedia about this victorian fashion ideas....
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_fashion )


i like what Mario did with the leaf, he look cute...
did i ask him to do that? hmm, can't remember...
besides all those pictures, i've got 2 pics more with another exciting wardrobe for sure!
check this out!


i hope you all love it...


I also designed some kebaya for my sisters and mom...
but i don't have the pics... :(

bye

loads loads
love.love.love

1 comment:

Queserrayunda said...

love this cinnn...bagus bangett...

yeahs!