11.14.2008

last wardrobe jobs! i guess... :D


NAMI . WALI . XL
wardrobe

i think these 3 project will be my last job as a wardrobe...
i have to prepare myself to launch my own dream boutique...


first is nami band video clip, i worked with rio ninelives,
i forgot to bring my camera, sorry..., the concept is just as simple as possible...,
but it was a lil bit hard, again and again is 'the original look' caused, sorry to say
but it gave such a big impact, and it's hard for me to do the make over, and
especially when one of them think he already look well, but he's not.
these are some pics i took with my cellphone... bad quality, sorry.. :(

wardrobe test, i asked imunk to wear all the wardrobe haha...
thanks baby, u always help me with everything... :)

ok, just check it out...


second is another wali band video clip...
it was an express job, i only got 2 days to do everything after khemod cerahati
told me the brief...
and the shoot day is 1 day before my other job shoot day...
but i cudnt say no, i was just trying to help,
i was just worried about the quality of my creation in less than 2 days working...
finally, after running and running from mayestik to pasar festival...
i finally got all the elements i need for making court costume...
khemod let myself to create anything i want...
and the result wasn't bad...
thank GOD!

and third is wardrobe job for pro-xl new website...
it's about mafia, detective, and a pretty woman kidnaped...
i only got few pics, cuz i was too busy that time...
too bad i didnt take any picture for the mafia look, hiks...
it was so cool, their face captured my wardrobe nicely...
anyways, just check the pro-xl website...


ok then, my wardrobe project will off...
i will concentrate to my nu great stuff called 

"ONLY I"
individuality glamorous

coming soon 2009


No comments:

yeahs!