12.19.2008

diamondhurts/around2008/by:SHETO.

remember i used to post 'treasure lust in the waiting sea'??
my best friend sheto a.k.a blurman (a cute nick name from me for him), created this gorgeous
piece of art..., we both loves collage stuff..., he gave me this before he left to london...
me n him are partner in crime since high school..., his seat was right behind me...
we went to same university also, and same class again...,
but on the 4th semester he left me...
he moved to KL and now to London...., misssseeesss him so much...
he's kinda special for me, he got this cute rabbit teeth, he's as tall as tree,
not really handsome and very charming, fashionable of course,
he got loads of brilliant ideas of arts....
the conclusion is we've got many things in common.. :D
if u don't trust me how creative he is, just squeeze this --> BAD//PORT//FOLIO

he said he'll come back next year...
our dream is to make our own art project...
hope u remember that sheto...

love u always my blurman!!

No comments:

yeahs!