12.27.2008

santa claus is real!!






















finally december!! wooohoooo....
i really wanna end this 2008, it's been so hard since the first day of 2008...
i really hope new year 2009 bring a good luck for me and my carer...
it's been a long time i locked myself down in my cage, i never let myself too dream about something..., no shopping, no shopping, no shopping, oughhhh it's hurts :_(
but..., this december i've got so many great surprises...

1. Imunk's elder sister Wanda, bought me a gorgeous Nine West Black DANISSA shoes...
2. Imunk bought me Barbie & Kelly 'Art Teacher' Edition..., yes yes yes...! (i never write about my Barbie collections yet.., will take a nice picture of them soon..)
3. Imunk also bought me BEADOS!! Ohhh it's one of my wish list..., thanks darl...
4. I had a new HAIRCUT, finally.... with mbak Lius from Bianco Salon, FX...., and it was a christmas gift from Imunk's sister Wanda again hihihi, thank u sista...
5. and I bought this Nine West Joydon Ankle Boots, very special price!! :D

oh.... what a great December!!

No comments:

yeahs!