1.07.2009

diamondhurts/around2006/by:LOSTman.






another old pictures of mine...
the location was at my campus...
taken by someone from photography class around 2006 i guess, but he's gone with the wind...
i was helping him doing his assignment and became an instant model..
i left my boxing Gola for Mango shoes after the photo shoot, my clutch, etc etc, and i cudn't reach him till now...
how sad, the shoes was from my mom...
helping my friend but sacrificed my shoes :_(

i really love to take a picture, since i was a lil girl...
sounds like self obsession huh...
but i don't really care about that, i just do what i like...
so one day all my pics can be a great memory for myself...

hope u guys enjoy it...

1 comment:

brooke said...

no, these pictures are really pretty! I love having my photo taken too... and being drawn or painted.

the big black skirt is fantastic!!

Thanks for your comment :)

yeahs!