1.24.2009

disappointed.


we went to La Senza and bought 2 pair of sexy lingerie, we decided to pick red color for both lingerie..., i think red color will be so hot on Tasya's sexy body hahaha :)
after that, i was just too busy to accompany Myrsha finding a pair of white shoes for her pre-wed photo session...
cudn't take pics on the mall :_(


and then, i went to Zara just to freshen up my eyes... hihihi..., and as usual it end up with too much passion for fashion hahahha, i bought a green leather jacket, i also wanted to buy a gorgeous black velvet peep toe ankle boots but too bad they haven't got my size, the items only on the table, hiks...


and finally..., the fun shopping became a night mare...
i went to my tailor to take my kebaya...
my kebaya result was terrible... it's totally not like my design...
so i asked the tailor to fix it... :_(
i need to go back to my tailor again the day after... arrghhhh!
before we went home, we need to look for the corsages...
we cudn't find anything pretty, so i asked Myrsha to buy brooch...
i took her to my fav shop..., and we finally decided to buy 6 moon brooches...
and i bought another pretty brooches too for myself :)


moon brooch..



well well, i hope the kebaya will get better.... :_(


No comments:

yeahs!