1.15.2009

PHYSICAL.


Goldfrapp is one of my favorite music...
Alison the vocalist have a very adorable voice...
i always adore her voice and her style too...

when i created this pics,
i just randomly pick my clothes and give a random theme,
the theme usually just came thru my mind, and i just typed it...
and i always do this things to all my pictures or my designs...

when i uploading my pics "Physical",
suddenly i remember Goldfrapp.., so i looked for the lyrics...
i usually look for a great quote, but this time i want Goldfrapp "Physical" lyrics...



in co-incident, i found a picture of Alison Goldfrapp in google,
and the dress she wore in that pic i found is just look alike mine in this pics below...
i was so surprised, because i've collected so many pics of Alison since few years ago,
and i've never  found this one...
i feel so surprised but happy too...
what i feel now is a great pleasure for myself...

she's always adorable....

my dress is actually as long as Alison's dress, but because i'm not that tall,
 so i pull the dress up hahahaha.... :p
Fyi, the song "Physical" by Goldfrapp is actually a remake...
The original singer is "Olivia Newton John"







Let's get physical
Physical
I wanna get physical
Lets get into physical
Let me hear your body talkYour body talkLet me hear your body talk
I wanna get physical
Physical
I wanna get physical
Let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk
Your body talk
Let me hear your body talk

Goldfrapp lyrics - "Physical"


No comments:

yeahs!