2.14.2009

ROCKER? You ROCKSSS?? What??



sorry, i've been so lazy updating my blog lately...
busy busy with "Only I"... :)
i really really really wanna share about many things, about gorgeous stuff i bought this week :)...
but i couldn't take pics of them one by one..., everyday i'm focusing myself to Only I...

but today i had an appointment with my friend Nissa,
doing some photo shoot for a magazine called TimeOut Jakarta...
i went to FX by cab, and today traffic jam everywhere.... oughhhh :_(

so, these are some awesome creatures i bought hahaha...

love at first sight, gold crocodile bangles bracelet, ijust bought that yesterday...
uncle alligator laying on my skin... :)
i also bought silver skull necklace, will let u see it later ok, need to take a pic of it first :P



Only i platform boots??


the photographer.
they're nice :)

it's me waiting for my turn...
with a sad face, cuz i need to act like a "ROCKER"?!?! wtf!!
it's not just me, but there were 6 others, need to act like...mmmm..., some kind of music genre icon, or mmm...., ...
whatever..., it was fun...
except,
the boss of the magazine ( i think..), asked me to scream all the time...
i didn't know if a rocker always act scream or angry all the time...
for all pose..., i don't think so...
there are some 'cool' rockers out there ait??
he's a jerkkk!
such a monotonous taste, ewww...  stereotype... :_(

need to learn what is "Rocker" means...
need to learn also what is "Rocksss..." means...

anyways...


me, myself is actually loving a very silent and quiet place, with a very down tempo kind of music like Portishead, Blonde Redhead, etc etc, but i also adore Depeche Mode..., and now i'm listening to Jihae, u guys should listen to her music, she sounds heaven for me... she's adorable, what i feel about her image and her music is a same feeling i feel about Kazu (Blonde Redhead)...
such a magnificent artist!!



i will upload the best result of this photo session once i get the cd from Nissa ok..
i didn't take so many pics, sorry... :(
c ya..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll burn the CD when I get to work on MOnday okie cherry pie!

Muuuuah x

yeahs!