4.10.2009

my beautiful birthday.



April 3rd was my 25th birthday...
i thought my birthday this year won't be special, just like last year...
all i think is just for "Only i", because "Only i" still got some problems and needed a big help from someone hahaha :D
in the morning, imunk was acting so selfish...
he wanted me to clean up and tidying all of my shoes... arrrrrr... not on my birthday :(
i was so tired..., too many shoes and i need to give away hiks..., because there are no more space to keep all of it...

but suddenly, everything turns so beautiful, God bless me @4pm hahaha...
it started with... when i open my fb so many people wrote on my fb wall, some of them wishing a great luck for Only I...
i was so happy, too happyyyy..., i don;t really care about present and other stuff, all i want is people wish me all the the best... amen...
after that imunk's nephew came bring me a strawberry cheese cake tart and imunk's father cooked me tons of foods hahaahha...
at night my sister and my niece Faye came, awwww so happy....
oliver and zaki came and we went to this place called Hacienda inside Arcadia Senayan, it's a Mexican Bar & Resto...
the point is, i thought i will have a boring birthday and it turns the most unforgettable birthday ever... first time in my life i had 3 birthday cake for my birthday.... :D thank u all...
well, let's enjoy the pictures... :)


my 3rd birthday and my 8th or 9th birthday i guess :)
my 13th birthday
my 19th birthday and my 15th birthday
and this is my 25th birthday, awww i'm oldddd
this cake is from imunk's sister ita, thank u :x
i kept all of greetings from my pals...
happy birthday...
Hacienda @ Arcadia Building, Plaza Senayan

Tequila from oliver and astrid, thank u guys for being such a great friends :x
birthday cake from oliver 
Hacienda is nice, cozy place...., i love the paintings on the wall and i feel like Maria Mercedez a.k.a Thalia hahahaha inside that place, because they keep on playing Mexican songs hahahhaha :D
birthday cake from astrid hehehe...
us..., having a great time...


oliver, me, zaki
present from oliver and astrid :D
La Senza voucher, i'd prefer oliver pick for me hahahaha...
damn..., u guys gave me everything... :) thank u sayang....
in coincidence, the day after my birthday, chris came from KL...
he gave me this nice and comfortable sleep wear also from La Senza hahahaha...
what sign is this? hehehe, need to get married soon i guess :)
chris's wife, constance, also bought me a very cute tote bag, towel soap and also a cute
mr. froggy card..., thank u chris, cons and lear...
well..., that's it, happy birthday to me... :)

No comments:

yeahs!