4.19.2009

playday, aunt!!


went to my sister's house,
need to put about 60 pair of shoes/sandals to my room at my sister's new house...
isn't that great, i have my own room at my sister's house so i can meet my niece Faye
whenever i want...

actually i was going to wear my leopard printed top, but in the morning imunk's nephew Gabriel came
and he prefer this yellow elephant dress better than the leopard top...
yeahh, it's a kinda fun dress i bought last month from some online store GarageStore
i also buy a blue mini dress, i will wear it later...

yellow elephant dress - GarageStore
bag - sukawati, Bali
crocs bangles - Only I
wedges sandal - Vincci
jannis joplin sunglasses - Only I



inside Faye's play house, so comfi :)


this wedges was from Myrsha, a gift from her for me, for helping her pre-wed photo session...
thank u cha, this is so cool and comfortable... i like it so much....
the red leather and the bleached fabrics details is so blended...


fun time with the frog, the pig and the ball!!




tired...

No comments:

yeahs!