8.16.2009

best friend.

having a best friend is not always makes u feel happy.
i'd prefer to have a friend, and put the "best" word in my heart...
all i know about being a good friend is we can share anything
to them, share the goodness and of course badness...
i'm kinda person who used to have so many friends,
but at the end i realized it's not so important to have so many
friends, what's important is to have few friends that really do care
about you..., i mean... supports you not judging you, understand you
not talking behind you..., and... giving you advice not teaching you...

Photobucket

well, some friends that never gonna change are revy, febby and chacha...
they're my friends at high school, i used to have big probs with them...
and that makes our relationship stronger..., they understand me well...
they're so busy and i never meet them :_(, i miss u girls...

but, i also use to have another friends, "best friends"...
some of them disappointed me so much...
this time i'm talking about a guy, everytime he got a new girlfriend
he just left me and became slave of his girlfriend, guess what...
he use to asked me about that girl, he asked about my opinion...
and yessss end up the girl is so fuc*in racist!
well i am only a friend i couldn't do anything, he loves her...
and all i know about him is he's dumb as always....

Photobucket
(pic after watched "Merah Putih" Movie at cinema
suppose to watch "The Orphan" at midnight but failed because it's not at midnight
show anymore arrghhhh... how come! weird...)

top - Guess Jeans
overall - Cat
shoes - Only i
bag - Giorgio Armani
necklace - Only i

if i have to write down story about my "best friends"...
a month will never enuf tho :)

well, one thing about me is, i can be so nice if someone elses do nice to me...
i can be so fuc*in shite more than any shit in this world when someone bothering me
and get into my life too deep....
and i really really really hate when someone is acting so smart about something,
especially something that i'm expert and that person means to teach me....
i can be so madddd, except he or she proof him/herself that they're smarter than me...
i realized i became like that because me myself never feel shy or anything if i wanna
know about something, i ask a loads, i browse, i creates, from there i gain my knowledge...
i don't read a book, i prefer buy books with pictures :) so i can play around with my
imagination..., that's why i don't like being teached of what i really know about..., except if
i asked...

Photobucket

so.. that's some experiences about best friends in my life....
revy, chacha and febby, they know how to face me...,
they don't complaint and they talk to me with their heart,
so i can feel comfortable and no negatives feelings everytime
i talk to them or be with them..., i love you guys....

Photobucket

everyone got different personality, i just wanna play around with nice people,
real nice one, not fake one...., and i really don't mind if they've got bad habits
because i've got loads of it too..., and learning from nice person will take you
to a new level of life....
and i hate stupid people, and people with no ambition in their life...
play around with them makes me itchy..., wasting time, i'd prefer stay all day
in front of Ms. Yahoo hahahha....
the think is, to be a friend u have to understand inside and out,
you accepted and you enjoy it together....

i always try to accepted so many things about someone that i thought gonna be
a real friend of mine, but it always end up they disappoint me, fu*kkkkk....

and don't forget to follow what your heart said the first time u meet a new friends...
i'll start to follow my heart again from now, it's always true, i knew ittttttt!

if one day revy febby and chacha dissapoint me, and i need to do is just kill them
hahahahaha....., and i think they'll do same thing as moi if i shites them :D

arrrghhhhh enuf!

here are my girls :)
this pic was taket on my 18th birthday i guess hmmm...
surprise party from them, so sweet..., and they're wearing
our high school t-shirt that i designed and produced...
what a lovely moment!

Photobucket



4 comments:

copyproof said...

Wow! I love the way you wear your outfit! and I Love Only I too.. please let me know if Only I have some new stuffs, i've leaved my URL so just click at my name.. :)
anyway,those kind of 'fake nice people', I have them too! and that's why i decided to be an individualist.. :)

Stain On My Red Shoes said...

oi, you look so cute! i love your outfit, very truly unique. you are one of a kind fashion blogger!
how do you feel now, hun? you were sick when you're in s'pore, right? i hope you feel better.

there are a lot of freakin' pain-in-the-ass people out there. but don't let them bother you, coz they mean nothing. just stay away from those people. alright, dear?!

oh by the way, the beatles dress made some of my friends jealous *grin*. i plan to wear my most favorite only i dress this weekend and put it up on my blog :). soooo can't wait!

DiamondHurts said...

copyproof: thank u dear, me tooo i'm so individualist hahahahahahahha some kind of cave girl i guess hahahahahaha :D

dhyta: thank u dhytaaaaaaaa! i'm ok now dhyt, but the sick i had when i was in singapore feels like shiteee... argghhh, it really bothering me huhhhh....
yes dhyt, many people i trust they disappointed me at the end, i really don't know why dhyt, :_(

btw, please please make many pics with oi stuff yeahhhhh, and i will directly steal it ya dhyt hihihihi....

Tatiana Romanova Surya said...

i am CRAZEEEH about the shoes!!! supermega cool!!! will you ever sell them at your only i? :D

yeahs!