10.30.2009

99 Girls.


meet up my high school girl friends.
me, chacha, revy, deasy, dodo, tutut, ajeng
we spent whole day together and so much lovable fun moments that day :)
so happy happy happy :D
some of them already got kids :)
and revy will get married next month
so she gave me and some of my friends fabrics for her wedding uniform :)
how fast the time goes, where am i?
still here waiting for the right time to be together with him awwwwww....., amen.

well, i really want to arrange sometime once in a month at least,
to meet up with my high school girls...
i love their beautiful little princess,
and misses them already :_(
love you all girls :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

blazer - Mom's
tees - Online Shop
belt - Only i
legging - Only i

Photobucket



No comments:

yeahs!