1.10.2012

black gank.


It's been a while since the last time I met Chekka and Sonia.

This time we've got an awesome opportunity to have some time together.

We went to this event Djakarta Warehouse Project, and visited BLACK AREA by CLEAR.

It was so fun to do many things together with friends; we discovered new experiences together during the event.

Too bad we could not get our camera inside the venue.

We received three armbands at the event. The first we got is a very cool one with silvery hologram at the entrance. We got another one before we go inside the BLACK AREA by CLEAR. The last one, give us access to many fun things such as free juice, photo booth, cakes and many more :D

Well, I guess that was all we needed, maybe beanbags outside the venue would have been really nice hahaha, so we could lay down and watch all the performers through the visual wall...

Hahahahha okay enough, that's too much :D

I was wearing some killer bangles on both of my hands, so adding 3 more armbands made my hands look so glamoroussss hhaahaha... One thing I really liked about this BLACK AREA by CLEAR was the visual design.

It was a bit full inside. Me, chekka, ario and sonia spent more time outside so we still could chat, and the visual give a great atmosphere around us, mmm maybe around me :P hahaha, but I think they thought the same way too :D

It’s mesmerizing! I saw very colorful city scenery, universe, cubical motion, cloudy sky, and many more.

I saw this kind of treatment once at a music festival in Singapore. But this one at BLACK AREA by CLEAR is the first time I see in Indonesia. We should have more interesting visual like this!

A little information about this event BLACK AREA by CLEAR, which was a very catchy and must visit area in the middle of this hype music event Djakarta Warehouse Project, was the ambience itself. Combining Futuristic STYLE ambience with BREAKTHROUGH Digital Concept. There were also great performances. I heard that this event is dedicated especially for CLEAR Users (my Dad should come though, he use CLEAR from I was a lil kid until now :D). And this event also a celebration of CLEAR re-launch in 2011. Hmm, I hope CLEAR will make another great event like this in 2012 J.

I could see many people that went inside this BLACK AREA by CLEAR and they seemed to really enjoy the fun treatment. Such a great ‘area’ while waiting for their fave artist's gig at DWP too. I heard people talk about who’s the next CLEAR Ambassador, believe it or not I heard the name of Agnes from the press people who sat beside me outside the venue hehehe :D. No wonder people stick around on BLACK AREA by CLEAR, to make sure ‘it is Ms. Agnes Monica’.

I was waiting for Ladytron too by the way :)

I only read it on Twitter about the rumors who was gonna be the next CLEAR Ambassador. Many people vote for their own favorite stars. I used to think about one name who is possible to be the next candidate. And my prediction is 100% true :) It's indeed Ms Agnes Monica! Who else huh? :) Any type of her hairstyle always suits her nicely and she always brings it on with her attitude ;)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Last time I watched her performance was on Sea Games closing ceremony. It was madness! And she kept doing great performances. When I heard her name announced by the mc, I wasn't really surprised, people were getting more excited to get inside the BLACK AREA by CLEAR, and it was just to see her performance. I watched her through my favorite screen outside the venue :) She's one of the best Indonesian artists who has a magnet-like effect for her audience, and her performance that night confirmed it.

Agnes is the one, she’s the one that suits this position as CLEAR’s new ambassador, who else right? :D

What I like about CLEAR’s ambassador is, they shows us the energy of having a healthy hair through their performances, no need to have a very straight or flawless hair, but ‘healthy’.

Congratulations Agnes!

Anyways, it was a wonderful night, we definitely needed more time to finish our 19th chapter of 'gossip with attitude' book hihihihi...

Thanks to CLEAR Indonesia for inviting us :*

Smooch...



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

( dress - Heidy Kalalo / purse - Dorothy Perkins / bracelets - Topshop / necklace - Bali / shoes - somewhere @ Mangga2 / pink tote - Chi )


No comments:

yeahs!