3.25.2012

Makeover for Saturday.


'Fashion & Hair Make Over' is one of my favorite things since i was in Junior High School. I love finding new ideas for my friends look or even for my self. Almost all of my closest friend always asked and need my advice for their fashion needs. For their wedding, for daily work wear, etc. I just love to make every style more fun and stylish.

Working as a stylist also brought me so many experiences. There are many differences in changing someone else's style. Working with models of course so much easier, that's why they called them selves 'model'. Working with musician, actress or celebrity are way more different, most of them have already got their 'comfortable' ways in fashion, some of them just let me in, some of them takes time to get to know what i mean, some of them 'easy' or 'stubborn'. I met many types of clients. But one thing i learn from those experience is 'don't ever try too hard...'.

I used to be a freelance contributor for 1 teen magazine. I contributed as a makeover stylist and i found that so much Fun! :) I met girls from different high school with different flavors. Most of them just want a little magic splash from my treasury luggage. We are girls, we love to have fun :)...

Photobucket

Last Friday, so excited going to meet my blogger friends Diana, Sonia, Clara, and 2 new friends Pupu & Sizeka. We're on a very exciting duty together... :) doing a makeover day of 10 winners Sunsilk Hair Fashion Competition. And i will be with Catherine and Rizka playing makeover, and of course with a bunch help of my no. 1 assistant Hanna Montana :D.

Let's take a look....

Photobucket

First is Catherine, she's a tomboy and she think she only can wear boots for her top style. Boots are cool, i wear boots 15 days in a month, but other type of shoes are made to be tried :). How about a pair of comfortable wedges? She love tied her hair and she definitely rarely hang out with leggings. My idea was introduce her to 'bright colors', let her beautiful hair flows naturally, and explore her long legs :).

Photobucket

Catherine and her new summer love smile :) Less makeup brings your natural beauty...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope Catherine had fun with her new look experiment, sweet idea for her next Saturday Afternoon with friends. Fun outfit brings cheers... It's true :'D

Photobucket

The second is Rizka... She's a little bit shy when the first time i met her. She doesn't look really happy with sleeveless, she said. Why not?? Let's try it Rizka :D. I asked the hair stylist to make Rizka's hair curly. Added a bowler hat and natural makeup. Let's get Rizka ready for her Saturday Nite..., and sleeveless yeah... :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

I see you smiling :), don't let that lovely Yahaloma top end up dead inside your wardrobe okay..., wear it again some time with shorts and straight hair style. Explore your beautiful long hair and play around with sleeveless top :D
Goodluck girl and add more confidence on every of your step ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and my girls...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much Sunsilk Hair Fashion :) :*

Photobucket

cheers,
DiamondHurts

No comments:

yeahs!