7.04.2012

Let me show you the world in my eyes.



Hi :)
These are pictures from my art installation at Plaza Indonesia Atrium 4th Floor this week, July 2 - 7th, 2012.
I just created something related to my latest mission at ONLYi - Talking Fiction Lookbook. I just want to show you a lil part of my world.
Enjoy... :D



















See the girls at Plaza Indonesia, Atrium 4th Floor, 2 - 7 July 2012 :)
Thanks to my greatest team Imunk, Hanna and also big big THANKS to Jawa and Nataya, i love all so much :). My best regards and huge thanks to Carl Ronaldo and Plaza Indonesia for the opportunity :)

Fashion is another media of arts.
Keep up the colorful soul and madness thoughts.

cheers,
DH


1 comment:

Pauley Sussy Octavia said...

perfect photo idea! love them much :)



http://pauley-bysussyoctavia.blogspot.de/

yeahs!