8.02.2012

DIY.


Hey! I was on Hers Magazine Cover! :)
You can click here to read the full version of my interview with Hersmagz.
Btw, it's #08/XII D.I.Y Edition.

Some of my D.I.Y Batik Denim Jacket with studs combination in classic motif.
I had Kholid the security from Imunk's sister's house to help :)
Will take a photo of the details, soon on my DH Projeckt.
Finger crossed.


( Batik Denim Jacket with Studs details: Soon DH Projeckt, Bronya Legging - ONLYi )



( Left: Bibi Dress, Right: Lou Necklace, Shy Necklace )


Better details at Hersmagz website :)


 


It was an easy chat at Never Been Better, Kemang, such a lovely place.., and the foods, and the waiter's jumpsuit. Cool! Sud try sometimes pals :)

I love the t-shirt with Anna Wintour prints on it, it's Arshya's property -_-..
And the cage skirt, by one of my fav designer Mel Ahyar.
The Kartini prints tights is mine :), and the gold glittery wedges is
my own collection of UP :), thanks Di :* kecup...
And the necklace, uhhh it shines to be robbed.

Anyways, i had a good time :) also had Nasi Rendang there.
Thanks to Arshya, Freyke, Devina and team :D





Hers Magazine D.I.Y edition #08/XII
Photographer: Freyke Kosakoy
Stylist: Tengku Arshyali
MUA: Devina Tan

Location: Never Been Better, Kemang



1 comment:

Quirkyjelly said...

kakak cindy cantik benerrr deh jadi covernya! :D

lov it lov it :)))

yeahs!