12.10.2012

Hospital Night Talk.

9.10pm

Hello... :) it's been a longggg time..., i know...
I'm at the hospital right now, beside me is my one and only father sleeping.
He just got out from the ICU today, and suddenly my mood is strongly back and so happy like a fall in love 15 years old girl hahahahha...

Anyways..., since i get married, i haven't got time to (really) enjoy my days. I've already accept few jobs, i thought it will be easy..., for 1 job it's easy but for 5 jobs in a month, i forgot to count the 'boring moment' doing the jobs. I sometime don't wanna see my laptop whole day, it's just exhausting...

Last thing i remember was having jogging routines with Imunk 5 times a week every morning. It goes well for a month, and suddenly in the middle of my lovely routines, one project came up and suck all of my time -_-

When my Papa is sick, i really wanna throw up in the middle of my business, i couldn't think. My heart was at the hospital. I promise, after this one project, i'll stop taking jobs and just concentrate to my father and to ONLYi.

Now, i finally launched my newest collection for ONLYi, which was stuck for 2 months because of these and that. I can write for my blog right now on a sofa bed beside my father. I haven't got any interesting picture on my laptop, but there are 4 memory card on my camera bag, haven't got time to copy them to my laptop, maybe tomorrow :)

My last job was quiet crazy, having friends i really trust to be the main part of a big job is sometimes just totally wrong. I was working with a really really super great friend of me and Imunk, but too bad we asked his wife instead.

This human i called 'his wife' is just not type of person we thought, there aren't a perfect sentences or word to express this type of human, she's just totally messed up, unbelievably dumb and too old to argue with. Sorry to say, but as far as i can remember she's just the most idiot person i've met in last 5 years of my working life. She really need a psychiatrist. I suppose to know that she's weird since the last time she said she's gonna bang her husband's head up to the mirror just because her husband left their laptop at the restaurant, wtf. I'm so glad i smacked her face with a bottle, to wake her up from her "la la land" mind and thoughts. My client was shocked, we were like talking to the wall, a bottle is not enough to wake her up or even to make her confess for her hugeeee mistakes. I suppose to pick a glass bottle not a plastic one. But geezzzz, i'm glad i threw a bottle on her face. And i think, they get married because she put a spell on my friend (her husband)... oh Lord please save my friend...

Well well..., another story is about Bill my super cute dog. Have i ever told you that he was for in April 21st? On Kartini's birthday :), i supposed to take the female too hiks hiks... Bill is now almost 8 months old. He got problem with his skin. This shit called Demodex, i hate it so much, it makes Bill suffer :'(. It doesn't came because Bill is dirty or anything, i clean him up min twice a day, took him shower twice a week. It came out from inside, when Bill is in bad condition or stress. Day by day Bill is getting better, me and Imunk is doing the medical treatment for him carefully.

Bill is now getting big and bigger, and i realized that he really love me and Imunk. He's a smart dog yet very spoiled. He's funny and love to take a bath. He really love meat jerky. And i know Bill is a right dog for me and Imunk, so glad to have him as part of the family.

I can sit from 8am to 8pm doing design works, Bill sometime come to me and ask me to play with him for 15mins. I think he doesn't like me working to long with laptop. Bill taught me how to adjust my patient :)... a lot. Thanks Bill :*, Momma loves you...

10.08pm

Papa snores :_D...
I need to be awake till another 1 hour, to get the night medicine for my father.
I actually really want to share my works from last 5 months, but i need to resize them first.
I promise i will post some of my work tomorrow :)

See you soon :)

Love,
DH




No comments:

yeahs!