1.02.2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Dear my readers,

Thanks so much for visiting and reading my blog. And I would like to say Happy New Year 2014 to you all, may God bless us always and keep the world with full of colors. I created this blog in 2008. It's almost 6 years by this July. And i'm thinking to make it more interactive, so for some of you whom love my work and want to share anything about arts, can get in touch with me directly. Wish me luck pals, i have few lists to do in the beginning of this year, ONLYi's blog, my personal website for me to put all my work/artwork and this blog :) As i am now pregnant, i hope i can also manage my mood to finish them all 1 by 1. And..., i also have a collaboration project coming up beside i have to launch ONLYi new collection, ohh... First, i will be writing for travel blog in fashion sub of course, and 1 more is my collage artwork will be at someone's book cover :D. And i have to make it done done done this week :_D. Will tell you soon about those project!

By the way, about the resolution of 2014, like always..., i just wanna enjoy each day and fulfill my life with my dream projects. And, i want to see more concert/festivals of my favorite bands with my husband. And i hope next year we can start to go on concert/festivals with my child :). 2014 is already a bless for my little family, as me and husband will be having the most magical present from above.
So, here are list of bands i want to see in 2014 or in the future....

Wish List 2014:
Flaming Lips, Blonde Redhead, Animal Collective, Panda Bear, Beach House, Dirty Projectors.

Thanks for all the years i've been thru...
And here are list of bands as i can remember that i've watched with my husband, from Singfest, Concert in Jakarta or Singapore, from Laneway Festival Singapore and or any festival in Jakarta.

M83   Nine Inch Nails   The XX  Vampire Weekend  Tame Impala   
Yeasayer   Of Monster and Men  Mono  The Smashing Pumpkins
Bat For Lashes   Bjork   Peaches  Austra  Feist  MGMT
Yeah Yeah Yeahs   Twin Shadow   Toro Y Moi
Polica   Ian Brown   Duran Duran   Deftones
Placebo   Zoot Woman   Franz Ferdinand   Telefon Tel Aviv
The Drums   Yuck  Band of Horses  The Horrors   Muse
Anna Calvi   Cults   Chairlift   Laura Marling
Kings of Convenience   Cloud Nothings
Nicolas Jaar   Real Estate   Kimbra
Weezer    Alt-J    Divine Fits
Avanged Sevenfold   CutCopy
30 Second To Mars
Good Charlotte
Gotye


love,
DiamondHurts

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wishing you a blessed new year!<3

Happy New Year 2014,
christymonicaa.blogspot.com

yeahs!