3.21.2014

10 Things Why I Love My Him So Much.


Sometimes it's hard for us to explain what we feel inside about something or someone.
But times taught me so many things, 'love' absolutely can't be built on a fake feelings.
Love teach us to have less expectation, accepting the awful first, and never let go the grace.
Love can be temporary or forever, it depend on how we want it to be, really...

Accepting isn't as easy as a bubble talk. It's tough, as we're all just a normal human being.
Love is not a knowledge u can learn by reading or just hearing. Love is an experience, journey.
Love isn't just an adventure of a happiness, love has thousand taste you can't even imagine.

This afternoon, what my husband said to me at the kitchen,
"I think we're matched to each other...", he said that while i'm eating banana oatmeal with milk.

Before married, we've been together for more than 7 years. After 1st year of our relationship, we live together. After about 3 years we live together, we worked together. Until now..., entering our 2nd wedding anniversary. Knowing him for 9 years is just wonderful. He dated me since i was 21 years old. Not every year was a smooth love story, but all i can say is..., he's the love of my live. And i love him everyday, even more....

I am now actually didn't plan to write blog post, but this week i'm so busy working on my laptop doing design and it makes some of my fingers cramp, it's because i only work with my right thumb and index fingers for cropping lots of photos/picture on photoshop, so my middle, ring and pinky fingers can't be moved. Fyi, since i'm pregnant my fingers are easy to get cramp especially when i just woke up in the morning. So now...,  i decide to write, give my chubby fingers easy dance by typing this blog post :)

10 Things Why I Love My Him So Much.

1. He never said i can't go somewhere, he love it when i have some fun outside the apartment, especially with my sisters and friends...
2. He sleep like an angel and i love to see his long eye lashes...
3. He always wake up in the morning smiling and say 'Good Morning' to me...
4. He always love my home cook, even though sometimes it's failed or it's not good enough...
5. He always open the door for me, and never enter any door before i do...
6. He won't let me do any water activity at the house like wash the dishes and cleaning the floor because he want my hand stay smooth...
7. He always take me a glass of fresh water and cover me with blanket before i sleep...
8. He never give any comment of what i wear, he said i'm the coolest all times :)
9. He always spend his money to buy what i want first :)
10. He always hug me or asked me to hug him in the middle of the night while we're asleep...

That's only few lists about him, and reason why i love him that much...
I love you husband, you bring me joy and created me a beautiful world...

love,
Your Wife...

1 comment:

Mary Andrikus said...

Aww :) number 6 and 7 are my favorite!

yeahs!