3.06.2015

MISS MARC - Silence and Faith / 2015.


It's been so longggggg since my last post. Being a mother is..., "superb'. It's tough. Especially because i've decided to take care of my baby boy by myself (and husband). And one more tough thing is, i have to manage my time to work too. I seriously don't know how to describe how it feels to be a full time mother and now is about to start the business on again, hehehehe... It's complicated and super happy :) I love being Silver's mother. He has a beautiful angel smile on his cheek, and i always remember it inside my heart. It's like..., a true love... And today he turn 9 months :)

At this happy day, i finally want to share it first on my blog. I have some projects to launch this year. One of them is this new project with my high school friends. Together with Myrsha, Ajeng and Rahma, i collaborated myself. It's a cloth brand called Miss Marc. 3 of my friends and i have been working for few months preparing our project. Miss Marc is actually the reflexion of a dozen of blossom chic leaf, 2 tbs of freedom and a full cup of love. And three of us pour it into a simply piece of cloth, and sew it onto beautiful fabrics. Everything is ready to be published! Here they are :) Hope you all like it, and kindly follow Miss Marc @missmarc.id and soon will be at www.missmarc.blogspot.com

MISS MARC
first edition

Silence and Faith
2015 COLLECTION
















2 comments:

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Dinda Nayaredhanty said...

The collections is beautiful! :)

Much love,
Dinda Nayaredhanty
THE HIDDEN MOON.

yeahs!