5.15.2015

Friday night confession.

Just got home 30 mins ago. Holding my baby Silver sleep in my arms. Now he's beside me in bed, sleep so tight... I change his clothes and diapers slowly, wipe his hand, face and kiss him goodnight so many times. I'm writing this blogpost thru my smart phone. I suddenly felt sad, seeing his tired face... I just don't like evening work meeting since i got Silver. But sometimes i just have to, and it means i have to bring him along with me...

He really close to me, beside i'm still breastfeed him, he never missed an hour without me... I'm sorry my son..., you must be really tired today... i promise you a full playday tomorrow at home okay :)

It's now 30 mins to midnight. I'm holding his tiny hand... i never thought i will be a mother... a mother of this beautiful healthy lovable baby... Thank you God, thanks for this moment in my life, where i can hear my husband snoores and see my baby smile in his sleep.

No comments:

yeahs!