8.11.2015

Lunch at Picante Mexican Grill, Jakarta.


If some people say they hate Monday, it's totally different with me :). I always treat my Monday as special as Sunday, like i wrote on my past posts, i always start my week on Tuesday. Last Saturday, i had lunch at our favourite steak restaurant, a little chat with my husband and he told me he misses Picante's food a lot. It's been quiet long time since our last visit to Picante. Picante is a Mexican Restaurant located at the Ground Floor of Graha Niaga Building. I always been Mexican foods no.1 fan :), and i think Picante serves a great Taco, Burrito, Quesadillas and beer are also available there :D. I love to choose my own ingredients, sauce, toppings for my Burrito, yummmmmm! Plus, if you are a salad lover, you have to try their salad :), superrrrrrbbbb.

I was too hungry when i arrived there, so i forgot to take a pic of my orders, but surely you can check out their yummy foods through their Ig account @picanteid , and here are some pictures i took after my tummy's full :_D. For your info, they open Monday to Sunday, and also available for breakfast!
Cheers!















(Miss Marc - Nera tropical pink outer // h&m - cropped tank // ONLYi - legging // GC - watch // Mossimo - canvas shoes )

No comments:

yeahs!