3.26.2016

Sabtu Sore...

Today,
i have nothing in my mind. Had lunch nearby the neighborhood, little grocery for the dogs and had a nice dinner at home. Cooked some fried prawn with mayo today :). But, Silver didn't have time to taste his dinner, he went to bed earlier because he didn't have his nap nap time today. Sweet dreams, my love :*

Yesterday,
me and my family went to the city. Meet some of my nephew, cinema date and swim together :), they're on their holiday already, so we plan to meet again on Monday. Silver was too excited everytime he meet his cousins, they had this 'never ending running around the house' thing every time.

Tomorrow,
we will stay at home. I asked my husband to have breakfast at our favorite Nasi Uduk place, and i need him to wake me up early this morning :) Will finish some of my work too, preparing my Monday meeting and i hope everything will goes smooth ;)

 



No comments:

yeahs!