7.10.2008

twentyfive.


My 1st elder sister wedding, January 2008...
Rr. Liquica Thania Anggraini Yudhi Putri Biantoro
We call her Luqi, her husband is Andrei...
After about 7 years, she's finally touched Indonesia...
Misses her so much, what can i give to my own sister? Love?
This is how i wrapped my love for her and her husband...
With a pure purple concept, symbol of her name Anggraini means Orchid...
My family concept is a simple wedding, this time i also created the venue decoration...
not only the invitation and the kebaya...
i involved in every single detail in this celebration...

in my 2nd elder sister Tammy's wedding, i only created their invitation, kebaya, pre-wed pictures, and only
contribute some ideas with the event organizer...
In Luqi's wedding, i created everything!!
from booking and finding a perfect venue, kain kebaya hunting, how hard finding souvenir box,
how to brief 10 man to create a flower bucket, food test,
order and pick up flowers from the market, and many moreeee...
no event organizer, it was only me and my lovely boyfriend...
the 10 man are my dad's staff, they're pretty smart doing female things, great!
for that, i only have not more than 2 weeks untill the day... fiuhhh...

even though my bone tired, i'm satisfied with the result, it's awesome...
here are some pictures of my kebaya, woopss my family too :D



and also the Biantoro's Girl....!

bye

No comments:

yeahs!