6.09.2009

argh.


huhhh, last week my laptop suddenly broke :_(, very bad timing argghh..
anyway, my laptop is back, i change the hard drive to new one,
and again..., i think i'll lose all the datas especially "Only i" data in my laptop..., i couldn't read my hd, ohhh why...., and how can i get all the datas :_(
after busy healing my beloved macbook to the mac store, it came
 back so clean, with no software except mac's software...
i need to install photoshop to edit my pictures etc...
i bought the software but i really don't understand why is it so hard to install,
something wrong with my laptop i guess hmmm...

i'm so sorry i couldn't post anything...
it's been more than a week, and i've got many pics to share tho...
i hope imunk can install the photoshop today.. :)
this pic below was taken @ Sheraton Hotel, Bandung, May 30th
me n Gabriel :)

(me n gabriel @Sheraton Hotel, Bandung)

well... talking about 'only i'...
"Only i" is ready to launch.., after all the problems i've had with the tailors, etc
and now i need to do the photo shoot with all the fix concept...
the photo session i had few weeks ago was unsatisfied...
guys, i really need your support for this, for "Only i"...
it's so much pressure ohhh...
but this is a new huge lesson for my life :)

i hope tomorrow i can upload the pictures from lastweek... :)
bye.

No comments:

yeahs!