7.19.2009

live from Bali :)


yes i know, it's been a while i didn't update my blog...
i've been so busy with Only i and yes finally will launch this July 26th, 8 PM...
Save the date!! :)

today, i'm freshen up my mind, and hohoho, Bali here i come :)
i stay in a very fabulous villa, @Karma at Jimbaran...
the view is so great..., i hope 1 week in Bali will refresh my mind :)
really don't wanna think about the work...
all i wanna do is beaching and blogging :P

i promise i'll update my posting, starting tonite...
i still got bunch of photos from last week :)
so start tomorrow i can upload my activity in Bali

btw, 2 days ago was a BLACK FRIDAY in my beloved country Indonesia...
i cursed all those terrorist go straight to the hell...
they're ruined everything, and the M.U all star will never come here... :_(
how sad....
i hope my President SBY stay strong and this shit will make us stronger!
c u tonite :)


No comments:

yeahs!