8.13.2009

NIN - Wave Good Bye CONCERT @Singapore

Well..., from 9 to 11 i'm at Singapore...
supposed to enjoy my short holiday but i was so sick...
i don't wanna eat, my body feels so weak and shaking
all the time, my head so heavy and i just realized that
my eyes looks so bad, look at this pic below...
i tried to look happy but my body wasn't accept it :_(
i really really wanna be healthy as fast as possible...
i was so worried it getting worst and i can't attend NIN
concert, poor imunk he was so worried :(

Photobucket

well..., by the time i arrived at Singapore, my friend Stanly
pick me n imunk up from the airport and go straight to his
apartment..., after that me n imunk go to orchard to see
imunk's friend and arrange time to get NIN ticket that
we've bought long time before...

next day in the morning was raining ohhh...,
my body still weak but that day is really our last day,
because the concert is at night and the next day we'll
go back to Indonesia in the afternoon....

i tried to take all the medicines and drink this chinese
drink, but still... my body feels so weak arrghhhh....
we had this cheap breakfast near Kovan station,
mostly they can't speak a proper english...
i was so confused how can i make them understand
what i mean..., they always gave me wrong drink :D
but that's fine tho :)
me and imunk went to orchard and i bought about
3 pairs of shoes, that's it enough for sick girl to shop hehehe...

imunk bought band tees at HMV, he bought Bowie tees
and Smashing Pumpkins his fav band ever :)
i was so happy seeing his face so excited when i told him
"honey, smashing pumpkins t-shirt, look...!"
it's hard to find Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt...

after that we had lunch and go back to the apartment...
i sleep for about 30mins and get ready for the concert :)
at the subway my body still shaking, it was cold :(

the concert begin and it makes me forgot my dizzy head
and my weak body for a while....
Trent Reznor makes me feel better, and i was standing
almost right in front of him, me and imunk were about
10meters from him, ohhhhhh.......
i didn't take so many pics, i was too busy watching NIN
and these are some pics i took with my digicam :)
i've got some videos too but im just too lazy to upload it here...
the internet is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, sorry :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the NIN concert was awesome, it was a wave goodbye concert tho...
it's quiet impossible for us to see them again...
so for you guys who loves NIN and you missed this concert,
i feel so sorry to hear that hihihihihi....
almost at the same time, Mr.BIG and Mew live in Jakarta,
i love Mew, imunk too..., but we're sure we can watch them oneday...
Nine Inch Nails Concert is like our dream, this band is like GOD
for our band A Gentleman Geek..., and it's a big NO to missed!
so many Indonesians there, maybe almost 30 to 40 percent??

Photobucket

Photobucket

i love u Trent, you take a good break and enjoy your live :)
thanks for the great concert..... :D

after that, suddenly my body feel healthy... :)
but so sad tomorrow have to go back to Indonesia uhhhh....
thanks Trent for making me feel healthier and so much better...

the next day, imunk asked me to get up earlier...
he wanna go back to HMV to buy another band tees...
anything to make him feel happy because this is suppose
to be his vacation :)
we going back there with my friend Stanly and her girlfriend
Joo Hee, imunk bought White Lies t-shirt and hmmm...
Foo Fighters t-shirt...
after that we had our breakfast at Mc.D..., this is the first time
i feel hungry after my terrible sick before... huhhh finally...
and until now, i couldn't stop eating..., i want so many foods hihihi....
well..., good bye Singapore, see u again soon :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-All my wardrobe by Only i-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad that you still made it to the concert..too bad i haven't able to watch it but it looks like you guys really had a great time...
btw, click here if you're interested to get a chance to spend an evening with il divo in Singapore..

yeahs!