11.06.2009

Princess Faye Kitten.


It's been a long time, i missesssss this kyooot lil princess, Faye.
My one and only niece :D
My sister Tammy, her mother, told me that she just got a new white cat...
her first pet of course :)
my sister Tammy loves cat since i find out she is my elder sister hahaha....

i couldn't handle this anymore, i miss her so much...
both actually, my sister and her lovely daughter...
i invited them for a dinner, with imunk and her husband Mario :)
where???
the place where CATS will loved to visit hahaha...
Fish & Co @ Pacific Place
the fish and chips, highly recommended!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

sweater - Imunk's (Lime)
dress - Guess
clutch - divas
belt - Only i
necklace - vintage shop
shoes - NicoBoco

No comments:

yeahs!