8.08.2012

Darling Anna...


Rest In Peace..., Beloved Darling Grandmother Anna Piaggi.
My icon. My inspiration. You light up the fashion world through you style.
When i see you, i see rainbow, balloons at delightful flower garden. I see so much love.
You are my biggest reason to prove that there are so many different perception of
being glamorous. And it's you when i first think about 'eccentric'.

Sayonara Anna, you are my poison palette.
Have a nice trip at the CMYK world :)


luv,
DiamondHurts


3 comments:

Quirkyjelly said...

"Sayonara Anna, you are my poison palette.
Have a nice trip at the CMYK world :)"

great sentences!

Lisshandra Tanata said...

She is such an inspiration <3 RIP Grandma Anna o:)

nadyagita said...

"Have a nice trip at the CMYK world :)" I love that!
Lovely pictures, RIP Anna :(

xoxo
http://nadyagita.com

yeahs!