8.16.2012

my pictures of you.


one afternoon. high volume of music sound. empty mind.










Pictures of me and Bill my puppy doll at the apartment. I got the amazing hat from Edu, Oliver and Vien for my 28th birthday present. They bought it from easy.com, from a vintage shop they've never wanna told me, pfft. I really really love the color of the fur combination, and it also came with a lovely rounded packaging. Thanks so much to my friends, it shows how deep you love me guys hahahaha... Btw, the plastic dolls behind me and Bill is from my last exhibition. And the skull terrarium is Imunk's, for his Tarantula pet, hmmm it doesn't look like pet hihihi. 

( plastic dolls artwork - DiamondHurts / t-shirt - The Cure Merchandise / hat - present from edu, oliver, vien / bracelet - f21, BAM! / necklace - ONLYi )




No comments:

yeahs!