3.31.2013

sunday crush.


Hellooo..., it's been a long time since my last outfit post. My husband started to replace me with his Tarantulas, he took great photos of his Tarantula and forget me, hahaha kidding. Oh well, today i saw an old blazer i took from Mom's house last week. It's a blazer she made for my elder sister's 17th birthday, by that time i was 9 years old, so this blazer is like almost 20 years old, wuow. While husband is busy doing his Sunday activity, which is petting, i let my self busy doing this 12secs self timer photo shoot heehehe... All right, enjoy the photos and good nite :)









( blazer & necklace - from Mom / tank top & hareem pants - chi shop / bag - Pakistani shop / bracelet - chaoticaaa / head scarf - a gift from Cindy Karmoko )

2 comments:

Ines Ariani said...

Want that blazer! <33

www.aiiness.com

titaz said...

Blazernya dahsyaaat :D

Hello!
Titaz
www.stylieandfoodie.blogspot.com

yeahs!