5.30.2013

BAM! X POP Flats at CosmoGirl My Festival.



Hello :)
Come Visit my booth BAM! together with POP Flats, at CosmoGirl My Festival.
I'll bring BAM!! X ONLYi, we will be at booth no A1 (in front of Starbucks & Dome).
3 days only, May 31 - June 2, 2013 at Cilandak Town Square :)

All ONLYi old stocks in SUPER SPECIAL PRICE Clearance Sale Up To 70%, 70K-150K only!! Wuoowww! BAM!! accessories are always amazinggggg :). Hand made and one of a kind! You don't wanna missed the treasure girls.... :D

And if you want to have a look at ONLYi's newest collections, you can directly taste the pineapple dreams from Caused by Mother Earth, there :). All New Collections SALE up to 30%, yihhaaa!

On Sunday, June 2nd, i'll share some of my tips and experience about how to be a smart blogger. I actually replacing my dear friend Diana Rikasari, so i hope Diana's fans won't throw me cans when i'm on my presentation hohohoho *kidding :D

BAM!! & POP Flats, booth number A1, noted! :)
So COME COME!! Find your treasure at BAM!! booth tomorrow!
I'll be waiting :)



No comments:

yeahs!