3.25.2013

Kartini - Segera.



I've been creating few Kartini Edition for ONLYi, and this time i created only 100 pcs, 2 dress, 1 jumpsuit and 4 tees. Very limited edition :), and i forgot..., i also design my very first computerize batik kawung using Ibu Kartini's image as the main image. And i will visualized it on satin silk as a pretty scarf. Will do the photo shoot next week, and i look for a model, Indonesian face, long hair and dark skin tone. Maybe you guys have any suggestion for me? :)

Allright, wish me luck :), i'm doing the the dyeing for the the tees collection just now, my hands full of    fabric paint and i'm now leaving color marks all around the laptop heehhe... See ya...

1 comment:

Quirkyjelly said...

kakak cindy, aku punya teman "wajah indonesia". dia juga udh sering diminta tolong temen2nya bwt jadi model... no she's not familiar model, but she has beautiful eyes :)

d'ya wanna? :)
contact me at ourladylocker@gmail.com

thx!^^

yeahs!